Nothing beats the feeling of going big and hitting that perfect line on a bike that feels like a natural extension of your body pushing you to go bigger. The Point is that bike! Built with the superior feel and strength of quality chromoly steel combined with a category first tapered 1.5” head tube, ISCG 05 mounts, interchangeable dropouts and the perfect geometry for hitting the pump track, the local bike park or for sending it in the Big Air comp at Crankworx, the Point has you covered. No matter your riding style, the Point is a must have addition to any bike stable.
• High end DMR Double Butted Chromoly Steel.
• 1.5” tapered and integrated headtube.
• ISCG 05 mount for single ring guide.
• Full length rear derailleur cable housing.
• Changeable standard and slotted (single speed) rear dropouts.
- 27.2 Seat post
• Long top tube, low BB, short seat tube, and compact chainstays. Combined with the feel of steel, this bike is the ultimate ripper on jump lines, at skate parks, BMX tracks, pump tracks and slalom courses.
• Available as frameset only.