Pivot Mach M4X
True to Pivot form, we’ve redefined the slalom and big air categories with the M4X. The M4X is the choice of top riders and legends of the sport. It’s already taken dual slalom podium finishes and won best trick competitions across the globe. We’ve combined 4” of dw-link tuned suspension, Pivot proven frame stiffness and the perfect slalom geometry to create the M4X, A machine of pure gravity delight. The M4X is perfect for dirt jumps, slalom, pump track and technical jump filled trails. If you like having fun on a bike what’s not to like about the M4X.
• dw-link® suspension design, with position-sensitive anti-squat, tuned for instant acceleration and superior control while railing corners and boosting jump faces.
• 100mm rear travel.
• Two sizes (short and long) to fit a wide range of rider heights and preferences.
• ISCG 05 mounts.
• 1.5” tapered headtube.
• FOX Adaptive Logic Kashima shock with custom M4X slalom/dirt jump Boost Valve and compression tuning.
• Additional cable routing for dropper seat posts making the M4X a great trail bike option as well.
• 142mm rear spacing with 12mm through axle and 160mm post mount dropouts for maximum frame stiffness.