Wolftooth Sram DM Stainless Steel
- These are 6mm offset direct mount chainrings to fit SRAM cranks
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM (TM) chainring.
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes. See this explanation for details.
- They fit on SRAM cranksets with removable spiders that are either GXP, Long Spindle BB30 or any Road/CX crankset
- Models include but are not limited to: S2200, S2210, X9, X0, X01, XX1, X1 1400, SRAM Road/CX, Truvativ AKA Cranksets (GXP version), and newer S1400 (or X7) .
- If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankest, check out this explanation of chainline and hub spacing.
- This decision tree will help you determine if you have a removable spider, and if you do what ring you need for your cranksets (there are 2 different ring offsets used by the BB30/PF30 cranksets):
- For 1×9, 1×10, or 1×11 drivetrains
- Compatible with all 10 and 11 speed chains.
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Mateial – hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel.
- Wolf Tooth Components stainless steel rings will last 5x or more longer than Aluminum rings.
- Colors – silver
- Chainline – 49mm when used on mountain bike cranksets and 44-45mm when used on CX/Road cranksets
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the the chainring or spider to the crankarm.
- An L-wrench works best since the crank spindle may contact a socket adapter and prevent it from engaging properly.
- Use the same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth ring.
- Weight – 24T= 106g, 26T= 123g, 28T= 137g, 30T=155g