- Perfect Chainline – for wear and shifting precision
- Optimal material usage – for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Price – for less expensive replacement chainrings
- Swapping – Very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- Availablity – Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs…round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset.
- Bling!! – spider colors and bolt colors add a little flash to your sweet ride.
Key Rider Advantages:
- Chainline – Chainline is very important for proper 1x drivetrain function. With CAMO we offer up to 4 different chainline options for one direct mount style (e.g SRAM Direct Mount)
- Material – Material of the spiders is 7075 Aluminum because it is very light, stiff, and strong. That said, chainrings wear out…that is a simple fact. Smaller chainrings or chainrings ridden in harsh environments wear quicker and with CAMO we can offer a 50% lighter weight Stainless Steel Chainrings (and maybe more exotic materials in the future!).
- Price – Chainrings eventually need to be replaced. Whether switching to a smaller ring for a hilly ride or just replacing a worn out chainring, replacement rings with our best in class Drop-Stop® tooth profiling starting at $80. The entire system is only a few dollars more than the one piece but offers all these advantages.
- Quick change rings – chainrings can be quickly swapped out with five T-25 M4 alloy bolts. There are no nuts or spacers and and you do not have to remove your crankset.
- Power transfer – power transfer and stiffness are as good or better than direct mount chainrings because of the optimization that having a spider+chainring allows.
- Product coverage – Wolf Tooth can offer every last niche chainring need. Once built out, CAMO will cover roughly 200 chainring options. Many of these would have never made it to production as a traditional one piece direct mount.
- Weight – we did all of this without adding bulk. The CAMO system is withing 5-10 grams of the one piece direct mount (varies by SKU), and as mentioned the CAMO Stainless Ring+Spider is 50% lighter than our previous one piece stainless steel rings.
Spiders available in the following Direct Mounts:
SRAM – M2 BB30 (49mm chainline / 0mm offset)
SRAM – M5 Boost (52mm chainline / 3mm offset)
SRAM – M8 Standard (49mm chainline / 6mm offset)
Race Face Cinch – M5 Boost (52mm chainline / 3mm offset)
Race Face Cinch – M8 Standard (49mm chainline / 6mm offset)
*more mounts to follow soon
Rings available in:
CAMO Aluminum Elliptical 30,32,34t
CAMO Aluminum Round 28,30,32,34,36,38t
CAMO Stainless Steel Elliptical 30 and 32t
CAMO Stainless Steel Round 28,30 and 32t