Wolf Tooth's SDM® chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These come in 32different offsets: standard GXP, Boost. You can find the BB30 version HERE.
- These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM® chainring.
- There are 2 offsets:
- Standard: 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks
- Standard: 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30
- Boost: 52mm chainline, 3mm offset
Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
For a longer lasting and more durable direct mount chainring with a bashring option, check out the Stainless Steel SDMs our the CAMO System that offers Stainless chainrings.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Colors - black
- Chainline -
- 47mm on cyclocross and road with 6mm offset ring
- 49mm for standard non-boost (135/142mm rear hub spacing) with 6mm or 0mm offset (see compatibility above for which offset you need
- 52mm for Boost with 3mm offset (148mm rear hub spacing)