The RoadLink DM (Direct Mount) is the RoadLink that fits Shimano’s current generation R8000 Ultegra and R9100 Dura-Ace rear derailleurs.
Like the mountain-focused GoatLink, the RoadLink DM replaces Shimano’s stock Direct Mount allowing you to relocate the derailleur to provide clearance for larger-than-stock range cassettes while maintaining chain wrap and improving shifting. The result—larger gear ranges that riders want and expect for their road, commuter, gravel, and touring bicycles.
- Fits Shimano R9100-generation Dura-Ace and R8000-generation Ultegra rear derailleurs
- Fits standard derailleur hangers only
- Direct mount derailleur hangers are not supported. These are not common and the stock b-link that the RoadLink DM replaces will not be present on bikes with a direct mount derailleur hanger
- Optimized for use with 11-36t, 11-40t, and 11-42t 11-speed cassettes
- Will improve performance with 10-42t 11-speed cassettes, but not to factory levels
- Does not change the derailleurs total chain wrap capacity. For details and more information check out the RoadLink tech page
- Tech Specs:
- 20g weight (8g more than stock)
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with stainless steel bolt
- Type II anodized in black
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA