The CAMO chainring system was created by the Wolf Tooth engineers for Chainline And Material Optimization on direct mount style Chainrings. The key advantages include:
- Perfect chainline - for wear and shifting precision
- Optimal material usage - for weight, stiffness, and wear
- Price - for less expensive replacement chainrings
- Swapping - Very fast chainring change out with 5 small bolts and no nuts.
- Availability - Wolf Tooth is the one-stop-shop for your direct mount needs...round or oval, stainless or aluminum, and no matter the crankset.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
This is a spider for use with the E13 cranksets that have a removable spider
One chainline option available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth:
CAMO mounting bolts can be purchased separately, but all the CAMO spiders come with stainless steel bolts if you don't order them.
You will be able to access all bolts without removing the spider
Line up the little dot on the ring with the dot on the spider. Don't worry, you cannot install the ring in the wrong rotational orientation.
Be sure the bosses on the spider "plug in" to the chainring.
Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite threadlocker
Weight: M8 • 32g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Included: ED coated steel bolts included
Made in USA