The B-RAD Everywhere Base is a versatile mount that allows riders to add a bottle cage where there is not a mount on the frame. The silicone-backed hook-and-loop straps that fasten the B-RAD Everywhere Base to the bike are grippy and can easily be installed or repositioned as needed. The Everywhere Base can function as a B-RAD base, offsetting existing bottle cage bosses by up to 22mm to make room for frame bags, piggyback shocks, or other accessories.
- B-RAD Everywhere Base 2 is ideal for standard water bottle cages.
- B-RAD Everywhere Base 3 is ideal for cargo cages that use three bolts.
- Silicone-backed hook-and-loop straps keep base securely in place.
- Lightweight, durable, rustproof aircraft-grade aluminum with ED-coated hardware.
- Hardware includes bolts with T25 Torx head, two silicone-backed straps, and foam pads with adhesive backing
- Compatible with most bike frames and seatposts.
- Bases are the foundation for the B-RAD System which allows you to mount accessories.
- Requires use of both included straps for secure installation.
- Length: Everywhere Base 2 (10cm), Everywhere Base 3 (14 cm)
- Weight: Everywhere Base 2 + hardware (38g), Everywhere Base 3 + hardware (50g)
- Strap Length: 30cm (12") can be trimmed to length as needed
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum brackets | EVA foam pads
- Tools Needed: T25 Torx
- Made in the USA