The 104 BCD chainring was Wolf Tooth’s first product ever and it is the most common bolt pattern on double and triple cranksets. Wolf Tooth's patented Drop-Stop tooth design is the best available anywhere.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Material 7075-T6
- Chainline (approximate as BB centering and cranksets vary)
- 30t - 48mm on 3x cranksets and 49mm on 2x
- Other sizes - 50mm on 3x and 51mm on 2x
- If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur! Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight - 30t - 36g, 32t - 47g, 34t - 56g, 36t - 60g, 38t - 66g
- Patent and trademark info