Drop an ergonomically perfect lever and cable conversion into your Rockshox Reverb post!
With its ergonomic design, smooth action, and breakaway axle, the patent-pending ReMote has quickly become the go-to upgrade for cable-actuated dropper posts. But "cable-actuated" left a lot of riders out- most notably those using RockShox's hydraulically-actuated Reverb seatpost and its pushbutton remote.
When considering the Reverb and listening to riders' and mechanics' comments about their experiences, we realized that many ergonomic, consistency, and maintenance issues could be addressed by removing the secondary hydraulic system in favor of a simple cable and mechanical actuator. Our Sustain mechanism leaves the internal brake untouched while simplifying the Reverb system substantially, freeing up significant space inside of the seatpost while allowing the use of our proven, robust, and easily-serviced ReMote lever. Tactile feedback is improved, return speeds are accelerated, and lever throw is reduced.
The Wolf Tooth Sustain mechanism features the following:
A leak-proof, robust, and low-maintenance mechanical actuation system
Easy cable detachment for service or shipping
A 40mm (1 5/8in) reduction of in-frame height when compared to Connectamajig-equipped Reverbs
Straightforward 15-minute installation
Reverb Stealth generation A2 and B1 compatibility
...and brings with it all of the benefits of the class-leading Wolf Tooth ReMote including:
Wolf Tooth's low-profile, high-traction lever
Easily-installed UpFront cable fixing
A large-diameter 21mm ball-bearing pivot
Our low-torque Cable-Kind Clamp
A solidly-mounted, rattle-free integrated cable adjuster
The industry-first breakaway axle pivot, making the inevitable mishaps less (financially) painful
Available integrated brake lever mounting for Shimano I-Spec and SRAM Matchmaker X brake levers
- Compatible with Rockshox Reverb A2 and B Spec Stealth (internal) routing dropper posts.
- NOT compatible with A1 spec Reverbs
- NOT compatible with non-Stealth (externally routed hydraulic hose)
- A2 Spec has no marking at the top of the stanchion and the speed adjuster knob is black (vs Silver for the A1)
- B Spec has gold "Rockshox" written at the top of the stanchion
- Material - 6061 T6 Aluminum with Delrin Axle and pusher
- Mounting Types
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano I-Spec A or B - Includes IS-AB Hardware
- ReMote IS-AB for Shimano works for some Hope Brakes. See details here.
- ReMote IS-II for Shimano I-Spec II - Includes IS-II Hardware
- ReMote MM SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X - includes the MatchMaker X mounting hardware.
- ReMote 22.2mm - includes hinged handlebar clamp for 22.2mm handlebars (22.2mm is the standard diameter where your shift and brake levers attach)
- Installation instructions
- Colors - Black
- Lever: Shimano IS-AB - 31g, Shimano IS-II - 33g, SRAM MM - 42g, 22 (hinged clamp) - 36g
- Pusher and Base: 4g
Due to the complicated installation of the Wolftooth Sustain we do not offer free install from your local dealer. Best bet would be to have a chat to your local store and get a better idea on what it takes to get it installed. Or alternative you can do the install yourself: