A flexible, do-it-all storage option, the Roll-Top Bag keeps your gear secure and protected from the elements. It’s large enough to stash a jacket or food for a long ride, yet streamlined to stay out of the way of legs while riding. The hook and loop strap allows you to easily remove the bag once you reach your destination.
The Roll-Top Dry Bag mounts to seat rails using a 2-inch wide silicone-backed strap or directly to any B-RAD Base when used with the optional adapter plate. Multiple options for strap placement allows riders to tune bag shape and relative location.
2 mounting options:
- Use included mounting hardware with a B-RAD Base (sold separately) to attach to bike’s bottle cage mounts
- Strap under saddle with the included hook and loop silicone-backed strap
- B-RAD System
- Standard saddle rails
- Dropper seatposts
- PVC backed 420D ripstop nylon
- Duraflex buckle
- Hardware included with optional adapter plateDimensions (oval shaped): 7 in x 4 in x 2.5 in (18 cm x 10 cm x 6 cm)
- 1.1 liter capacity
- 2 in wide silicone-backed strap
- Weight: 76 g without the adapter plate